Fletcher Vautier Moore – Alert Level 2 information for our clients
Our Nelson, Richmond and Motueka offices are open under Alert Level 2.
We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our team, clients and communities. This means that there will be some changes to how our offices operate during Alert Level 2:
- All offices are open between 9.30am – 4.30pm on weekdays.
- Where possible, our preference is to conduct client meetings by video conferencing or phone.
- If an in-person meeting is required (for example, witnessing documents, swearing affidavits etc), the number of attendees, including dependents, will be limited to three people.
- Our largest meeting rooms will be used for all in-person appointments.
- There is hand sanitiser at reception for use on your arrival.
- Our receptionist will check your details on arrival for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are unwell, please stay home. Let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
The Fletcher Vautier Moore team remain committed to you, your family and your business and look forward to continuing to provide a consistent service to you.
For any enquiries, please refer to our website for contact details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.